General Secretary, Member of the EC
Chief Executive Officer,
“OLYMPIA ODOS S.A.”
- 1987 : BSc in Civil Engineering NTUA. Greece
- 1990 : MSc in Structural Engineering. University of Alberta. Canada
- 1995 : Ph.D. in Structural Engineering. University of Alberta. Canada
- 1998 : Elected Associated Professor in the Civil Engineering department University of Alberta. Canada
- 1998 : Technical Director for the Design and Construction of the Rio-Antirion Bridge.
- 2004 : Works Manager of Ioannina Regional Office in the project of Egnatia Odos.
- 2009: President & Managing Director of the Rion-Antirion Bridge and Country Director of South-Eastern Europe in Vinci Concessions
- 2014 – present: CEO of Olympia Odos, the company in charge of the construction,
operation and maintenance of the toll motorway between Athens and Tsakona.
- Has earned several awards throughout his scholarship and career years: The International Federation of Structural Concrete (fib), Award for Outstanding Concrete Structure, Rion-Antirion Bridge.